Residential Home Inspection
A residential home inspection will help protect you from costly repairs and hidden safety hazards. At Home Pride Inspection Services, we always conduct a thorough inspection and provide a non-biased report on the condition of the home. After the inspection we are always available to answer questions.
Areas Inspected: Exterior, Interior, Roofing, Plumbing, Electrical, Structural.
What We Inspect
We follow a specific inspection pattern to ensure that every aspect of the home is reviewed. Following the inspection, you will receive a complete, detailed and easy to read report within 24 hours.
We inspect the following components of each home:
- General Site: Grading, surface drainage and vegetation.
- Exterior: Windows, doors, decks, porches and entryways
- Roofing: Materials, flashing, skylights and chimneys
- Structure: Foundation framing, floors, walls, ceilings, garage
- Electrical Service: Meter, main disconnect, panels, GFCI breakers, outlets, switches and fixtures
- Heating and Cooling: Furnace system, HVAC systems, ducts, vents,fuel supply, main fuel shutoff
- Plumbing: Supply and waste piping, traps, drains, main supply shutoff
- Interior Spaces: Walls, floors and ceilings, doors, windows and trim